Water resistant stainless steel 18K PVD gold plated
Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the appearance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
*Hypoallergenic jewelry means that there is minimal risk of causing an allergic reaction. We cannot guarantee everyone will have the same experience, but we do recommend hypoallergenic jewelry as the best option for those with sensitive skin.