What Is Second Chance?
Need to do a closet cleanout, a la Marie Kondo style? Have goods already purchased from, Bamboo Ballroom? We’re offering you a Second Chance! Bring in your ‘like new’ condition, past Bamboo Ballroom purchases to either the Edmonton or Calgary locations, and we will “buy” them back from you!
We know times are tough so we are offering you 25% of the garments original purchase price, which will be given to you in the form of a Gift Card to use towards future clothing purchases at Bamboo Ballroom - you’re helping the environment by up-cycling and you’re rewarded with guilt-free shopping! Win-Win!
How It Works...
- Any purchases made after 2015, if you still possess your receipt, are eligible for the “buy back” program. For all others, starting January 25th, 2019, in order to qualify for the Second Chance program, you must be entered into our client file system to let us look up your original purchase to reimburse you the correct amount, or keep your original receipt
- Clothing must be in excellent condition
- Clothing must be a prior Bamboo Ballroom purchase
- Future Gift Card purchases apply to clothing only
- In-Season pieces only, please
- Feel comfortable making a purchase at Bamboo Ballroom knowing you’ll be able to get a return on your investment
- Trading up is environmentally conscious and produces less waste
- Marie Kondo your closet and get organized! What doesn’t spark joy for you can spark joy for someone else!
- Every month, 5% of sales from Second Chance will be donated to Ronald MacDonald House
Happy 2019! Let's get tidying.